Harrogate, Bronte & Gardens
Monday 1st July 2024 to Friday 5th July 2024
The town became known as ‘The English Spa’ in the Georgian era, after its waters were discovered in the 16th Century. Its Chalybeate waters were a popular health treatment and the influx of wealthy, but sickly visitors contributed significantly to its wealth. Consistently voted the happiest place to live in Britain.
Cairn Hotel. Ripon Road, HARROGATE HG1 2JD. 01423 504005
The Cairn Hotel is a grand Victorian Hotel built during Harrogate’s period as a Spa Town when people came from far and wide to take the waters. Carefully modernised, grand original features welcome you to this charming hotel. All bedrooms en-suite and equipped with Freeview TV, Tea & Coffee facilities. All rooms are easily accessible by the stairs or passenger lift.
Included in Holiday
- Four nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Bronte Country visiting Haworth
- Steam Train ride on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway (home of the Railway Children)
- RHS Harlow Carr & Harrogate
- All admissions and Coach Travel
Single Supplement £60